1. Students can benefit just as much from extracurricular activities as they can from attending classes.
2. Most of parents at sometimes find disapproval of the ways teachers are teaching their students. It is not suggested for the parents to express their disapproval to the teachers.
3. Children should spend all their time on studying and playing and they shouldn’t be required to help family with household chores, such as cooking etc.
4. Teachers' performance should be evaluated by students rather than by other teachers.
5. The most important goal of education is to help people to educate themselves.
6. It is better to choose a university whose graduates have good job opportunities than a university who has famous professors.
7. To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success.
8. Most business people are only motivated by the desire of money.