1. Your university plans to offer students cash rewards for high performance in one of following activities: Volunteer service, Athletic achievement, Academic performance. Choose one and explain why you think it deserves to be rewarded.
2. Describe one experience that your friend disappointed you and how you reacted to it.
3. Describe how people's lives changed in your country. Explain why this change is important.
4. 一些现在的火车专门设有安静车厢 where passengers are not allowed to speak loudly and use cell phones, laptops or other mobile devices that produce loud sounds. 你觉得这是个好主意吗?Explain why or why not.
5. Talk about a kind of music you enjoy the least, explain why you do not like it.
6. Which of the following three activities do you like to join in for volunteer work, doing activities with children, planning in garden, or community cleaning ups? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer
7. Your friend asks your advice about how to spend the big sum of money he suddenly acquired. What suggestions would you give him to spend that money? Explain why. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
8. Task1: if your friend is going to an important interview, what suggestions would you give him?
9. Describe a popular gathering place where people in your town usually go for relaxation. Explain why people in your town like to go there. Include reasons and examples to support your response.
10. What can we do to solve air pollution problems?
11. Among your family members，有没有那么一个人和家里其他人的性格行为特别不一样的，描述一下
12. Among the following professions, which do you think is the most important to a city? Police officer, building designer or transport worker.
13. Among the following professions, which do you think is the most important to a city? Police officer, building designer or transport worker.
14. Which of the following do you think is the most effective way of learning? Studying from textbooks; thinking and discussing in groups; reading articles written by others.
15. Describe the characteristics a good leader should have.
16. Your university will sponsor one of the following activities for student a) An outdoor activity of camping night b) A musical festival to experience the local culture c) A computer game convention in the dormitory hall. Which one do you think it’s the best to form new friendship and establish solidarity among students? Give reasons to explain why
17. In every culture, there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular.
18. talk about a social problem or issue your country is facing currently.
19. How do you usually reward yourself after hard work?
20. Your friend has to work a lot. Please suggest a hobby help him spend his weekend in a more delightful way. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.